Swag Bucks

Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Madness and Meal Planning

I feel MUCH better this week than the past two weeks. I have a slight cough left but other than that the energy level is back up.

I have so many things I want to try and get done this week. Lots of cleaning and organizing and cooking too.

This Weeks Menu

Monday- Roast and Mashed Potato's w/homemade Gravy, Broccoli

Tuesday- Chicken Toquitos w/sour cream and salsa, corn for the kids. (I will have grilled salmon).

Wednesday- Crock Pot Lasagna half plain and half with peppers.and green beans, homemade French Bread.

Thursday- English Muffin (homemade) Pizza's with homemade sauce and cheese and peppers. Fruit.

Friday- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas SEE POST BELOW (since I didn't get to make them last week) corn, fruit.

Saturday/Sunday- Leftovers, misc meals, and dinner at the in-laws.

This month has quickly come to an end and RJ has had his paycheck for a week now. Our zero budget has been great and proven to get the bills paid and the snowball rolling. However this past paycheck we have had it sitting in the bank. I overspent at the local Warehouse, twice! and we went out to eat several times. Probably blew a good $50 in eating out. We have vowed not again until it is agreed upon and budgeted. I will do my monthly wrap up tomorrow. I will once again be candid in our bad choices and learning experiences. Also I will be delighted in the successes for the month of March. Yahoo! Have a great week.

And tell me....What kinds of things are cooking in your kitchen this week? Feel free to give recipe's. I am always looking for fun and new things to try.

2 comments:

  1. You've done great this month. An inspiration to me for sure! Even if you did eat out. LOL.

    I haven't even planned my meals this week yet. Spaghetti, tacos, something with chicken. Sounds good to me.

    Looking forward to your re-cap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to hear how the lasagna turns out! Awesome work this month :)

    ReplyDelete