Swag Bucks

Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday Madness and Meal Planning

Here we are yet another week has passed. I was so stressed last night as I didn't have my weekly menu planned. In just two purchases I have several meals for this week. We stayed within our budget with food. Originally we assumed that to feed the 6 of us we could do it on $250, which can be easily done, but that originally included household things like toiletries, cleaning supplies, etc... We now know that we need to cut back in some way or have those needs budgeted separately.

Meals for the week
Monday- Taco Soup
>

Tuesday- Left over baked Potato and fajitas or chicken burritos as the kids know it. (which was the chx/rice last week)

Wednesday-Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Not sure what recipe I am going to use yet. But I have broccoli that must be used.

Thursday- Taco/Burritos

Friday- Breakfast for dinner: French Toast and eggs.

Saturday- Pizza/pizza leftovers (Have neices bday party to attend).

Sunday- Dinner at the In-Laws. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment