Swag Bucks

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just when we have it figured out....

I cannot understand why just when we think we have things figured out it can change so quickly. I learned that with the Tahoe. In an instant plans change. In just a few hours things took a turn for the worst with me. Tuesday I was feeling pretty sick. Headache that was just getting worse and aching all over. Over the next 24 hours I got really sick. Needless to say more unplanned expenses as we took a trip to Urgent Care today. You can read my story here. http://bestoftheworsts.blogspot.com/2009/03/influenza-dishes-and-tampons-oh-my.html. Expect the unexpected. Living and learning. Its just money anyway, right? I guess I now know that we need to budget dr visits a little better. That will be top of our list on Tuesday, budget/bill day.
*Not sure why the linking isn't working for me. So we are going old school with the huge link. Yay!*

No comments:

Post a Comment